Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Picture Can Say a 1000 Words #1

I want this blog to have a mix.  I enjoy using this as a place to talk about crossdressing and my experiences, but I also want to use it to explore bondage.  I have always enjoyed looking at bondage photos.  When viewing various bondage pics the different types of bondage, what the person is wearing, the setting, and facial expressions can bring about a whole host of thoughts and idea.  What is the bound person feeling, how did the person end up in that situation, and what will happen?  The different subtle nuances these pics can create a story in the mind, bring up emotions, and create a dialog in your thoughts while looking at a DiD or someone in a bondage situation.

This is the first bondage photo of myself I am posting on this blog.  Please comment on it.  What is the situation, how do you imagine I am feeling, what is happing or going to happen, what would you do?  I enjoy reading people thoughts.  Please share yours.  Here is pic #1:



I am looking forward to seeing what this image creates.

4 comments:

  1. seeing you bound like that, and even though i'm straight, seeing you tied and gagged in women's clothes is so excitng i feel like bursting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I am glad you like the photo. I will try to keep on posting more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeing you bound is so hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlyn, I love your bondage but you need to be more elegantly gagged - perhaps with a nice ball gag. The tape makes a mess and covers too much of your pretty face.

    ReplyDelete