Thursday, May 6, 2010

How I Got Started In Dressing


During the summer of 1986 I was just leading the normal everyday life of your average small town kid.  Hanging out with friends at the mall, playing video games, afternoon games of baseball at the local park.  I was already doing self-bondage on myself whenever I had the house to myself, or after everyone had gone to bed, but dressing up in women's clothing was something that had never crossed my mind.

Then one day it happened.  My step mother owned a bridal shop while I was growing up, and all of the unsold wedding, prom, and bridesmaids gowns were being kept boxed up in the basement.  I was home alone one morning putting a load of laundry into the washing machine located in that same basement when I noticed one of the wedding gowns laying on top of one boxes.  To this day I don't know why this happened, but I picked it up the gown, held it up in front of me, and go the sudden overwhelming urge to try it on.



Very close to what the gown looked like

I quickly dropped everything I was doing and rushed up to my bedroom carrying the wedding gown under my arm.  It was a really strange feeling, my heart was racing and everything seemed to be a blur, and my body was all pins and needles.  It's one of the most powerful feelings I have ever experienced, I felt heady and like i was going to burst.

When i reached my room I locked my door and quickly undressed.  I picked up the dress, felt the weight of the thick bridal satin, and unzipped the back and pulled it on.  It took a minute to figure out how to zip it back up myself, but once I started to close the zipper and could feel the gown fitting to my body I felt nothing nothing short of ecstasy.  I looked at myself in the mirror and loved it.  Under the gown I was as hard as a rock, and I laid down in my bed and jerked off in my wedding gown, and didn't take long for me to explode all over the place.

I don't know for how long, but after cumming I just laid in my bed dressed in my wedding gown.  Enjoying all the new sensations I was feeling.  I didn't want to take it off, but the fear of getting caught creeped in, and I eventually changed back into my everyday clothes.  Taking the gown back to the cellar I was in a bit of a daze, and I felt drained but completely full.

That was how I got my start into crossdressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment